Customer Service - 0861 007 651
- Shipping & Delivery
" Everything Hair " strives to fulfill orders as soon as possible. Under normal circumstances, the time it takes from when an order is placed until it is dispatched for delivery, is 1 working day. (Once an order is dispatched it may take between 1-2 working days)
If an item is out of stock, an email notification containing a stock ETA will be sent to you. You will be given the option of either waiting for the item or requesting a refund. Approximate time taken from dispatch to the receipt of goods:
• Major Centres via Express Courier: 1 to 2 working days (Please note that this is the time from dispatch and not when the actual order was placed)
• Regional Areas via Express Courier: 2 to 3 working days (Please note that this is the time from dispatch and not when the actual order was placed)
• Postal Service (To Counter) : 4 to 6 working days (Please note that this is the time from dispatch and not when the actual order was placed)
Should an order be particularly heavy or bulky, an additional working day may be required.
You may be requested on delivery to produce your ID and / or credit card for fraud prevention purposes. Also please note deliveries will only take place during business hours unless special arrangements have been made.
- Privacy & Security
Collection and Use of Information
In general, you can browse our Web Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself.
As a policy, "Everything Hair" does not and will not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information to third-parties, unless you have granted us permission to do so.
Communications: If you provide "Everything Hair" with personally identifiable information, this information may be used to communicate to you information regarding "Everything Hair" and its products. Your personally identifiable information may also be used to improve and customize our Web Site's content and functionality.
Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection: We may collect and disclose any information, including personally identifiable information necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may collect and possibly share personally identifiable information and any other information available to us in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any personal or as otherwise required by law. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
Service Providers: We may share your personally identifiable information with authorized third party partners, agents and contractors. For example, when we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with our couriers.
Data Collection Devices, such as Cookies: In some instances, "Everything Hair" may collect non-personal data through cookies and web logs and other monitoring technologies
While "Everything Hair" and its affiliates shall take reasonable care to safeguard the information provided by you to "Everything Hair" from unauthorized access or disclosure, "Everything Hair" does not represent or guarantee that the safeguards will provide absolute protection.
"Personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
- Returns & Replacements
- - Should an item not meet with your satisfaction for whatever reason you may return the goods to "Everything Hair" within seven days of receipt. You will then get a full refund less all direct costs incurred by "Everything Hair" associated with the order such as actual delivery costs. The goods must be returned with all packaging, documentation and be undamaged in any way. A written reason for the cancellation must accompany the returned goods.
- You have 7 days the "day after" the day that the goods are received under the distance selling act from arrival of the goods to cancel your contract. The goods must be returned to us in the condition they were despatched, complete with all packaging and in a re saleable state. The goods remain YOUR responsibility until they are received and signed for by us.
- If an order is cancelled/returned, a 15% handling fee will be levied to cover processing/handling fees.
- If an unwanted product is returned and exchange for a different product, the customer will be charged or refunded any price difference plus return shipping.