Schwarzkopf BlondMe All Blondes Rich Conditioner 250ml
Schwarzkopf BLONDME All Blondes Rich Conditioner was formulated to address the needs of medium to coarse blonde hair types. This conditioner has a deeply nourishing formula that is beneficial for both natural and lightened blondes. It also instantly detangles the hair to ease combing and styling. The formula with the innovative 3D Bond Creation Technology helps to rebuild and restore the inner hair bonds to make the hair stronger and more resilient. Furthermore, the Cashmere extract provides optimal care and nourishment thanks to its powerful moisture-binding properties. It also smooths the surface of the hair by sealing the cuticle in the more porous hair types. Lastly, Marula oil enhances the appearance of the hair by providing a brilliant shine. Overall, the hair will be stronger over time and its elasticity will be improved.
- Hair type: medium to coarse blonde hair types;
- Main benefits: instantly detangles the hair, provides a brilliant and healthy-looking shine, deeply nourishes the hair, smooths the surface for a softer texture, improves hair strength and elasticity.
- The innovative 3D Bond Creation Technology works deep in the hair fiber to help rebuild and restore the hair bonds thus strengthening the hair fiber. It also has the ability to balance the pH level of the hair;
- Marula oil smooths the hair surface to make is softer and shinier.
- Cashmere Extract has powerful moisture binding properties that help to deeply nourish and condition the hair. It also works on the cuticle by smoothing it and prevent breakage and split ends.
|Brand Range||Schwarzkopf - Bonacure|
Free Delivery Offer
Free with courier on orders over R800 otherwise R80 Delivery fee
Free with Post Office on orders over R350 otherwise R35 Delivery fee
everythinghair has teamed up with mobicred to offer our clients easy monthly payment options.
SImply select mobicred as your payment method during checkout. If you don't have a mobicred account, click the link during your checkout process or visit mobicred.co.za to enroll.